Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Capricorn 山羊



Just couldn’t resist it when I saw this – it’s so me, Capricorn, the goat. Is there really something called a typical Capricorn? Who knows. Not that I am a zodiac fan but this is fun. It’s like looking at yourself in the mirror and see your true self - your flaws and everything. Part of you wants to believe what you see is true while another is reluctant. But if I am being honest with myself, what I am seeing bears an uncanny resemblance to the real me. Amazing!



Dislike almost everything at some point. How can I say this is not me?




So a Capricorn is practical, ambitious, patient, humourous and careful. Now this is interesting: I am humourous. Maybe I am, judging from the students' comments but I am patient? That'll be the day. So much about Zodiac signs.

No comments:

Post a Comment